Bubs n Kids apparels are mostly labelled with 'Machine Wash at 30 Degree Celsius' or 'Hand Wash' symbol.
Most of our apparels (except for delicate fabrics, such as loosely woven cottons and linens) can be washed by hand or with delicate wash cycle of modern washing machines, as long as the temperature recommendation on the label is not exceeded.
Here are some useful tips on extending the active life of clothing:
- Always use the lowest washing temperature you can, for the shortest time necessary
- Separate strong colours, particularly for the first few washes
- Line dry your garments whenever possible
- Turn your garments inside out if it is graphic printed or delicate fabric such as wool
- Iron on the reverse, especially when garments have prints, embellishments or are dark coloured
- Woolen garments hate to be spun and rubbed, always wash by hand or in a dedicated wool cycle to prevent felting